Establishment of Pleasant Work Environment
Engagement with Communities/Society
Fair Business Practices
Solving Social Issues Through Business
The RACCOON Group seeks to achieve the goals and targets of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) proposed by the United Nations.
We will pursue various measures for establishing a work environment, numerous programs, training, and such that enable each employee to demonstrate their distinctive qualities and capabilities to the fullest and work with motivation, and also for realization of diversity management.
- Intranet in place
- Holding various internal training and seminars
- Installation of compliance desk
- Establishment of Hataraku-n father/mother employee support program
Investors and Shareholders
We will aim for ongoing enhancement of corporate value and proper market valuation through interactive communication with shareholders and investors, while maintaining management transparency and fulfilling accountability, such as timely and appropriate information disclosure.
- Shareholders meetings
- Holding of IR sessions
- Securities reports
- Communicating information on corporate website
Business Partners and Clients
We will strive to offer safe and secure products and services by forming relationships of trust through impartial and fair trade, legal compliance, and appropriate information disclosure, and thereby contribute to appropriate business operations and a sustainable society.
- Inspection of SUPER DELIVERY displayed products
- Acquisition of ISMS certification for Paid
- Checking for affiliation with anti-social forces
- Posting announcements and communicating information on service websites
Communities and Society
We will aim to co-exist with communities and society through business in addition to direct relationships in order to contribute to developing abundant communities and society.
- Participation in local festival and other events
- Entry into the Fintech Association of Japan
- Establishment of Volunteer Support Program